Fat Ni BBQ is expanding into Houston. Here’s the new location address:
9503 Bellaire Blvd Ste A1, Houston TX 77036
The store is currently under renovation and we are estimating the opening date around early June, 2019. We will announce soon on the actual opening date.
Our Houston store will have a completely different interior look from our previous store, we are excited to meet you all at our new Houston location
Location: Carrollton, TX
- Greets guests with a genuine smile, builds rapport and ensures an enjoyable, quality dining experience.
- Looks for visual and verbal cues to identify the experience the guest wants and customizes the service to meet those expectations.
- Promptly and accurately takes food and beverage requests from guests.
- Ensures expedient service of food and beverages to the guest.
- Frequently checks up on the guests and uses visual cues to provide silent service as appropriate.
- Learns Fat Ni BBQ menu and beverages, expertly recommend and upsells items.
- IDs all guests ordering alcoholic beverages who appear to be 40 years old or younger.
- Follows all Fat Ni BBQ Service Style Standards.
- Accurately rings all orders into the POS system while simultaneously interacting with guests when applicable.
- Practices conversational ordering by mentioning current promotional features.
A Fat Ni BBQ Server must be able to carry natural conversation with guests without sounding scripted or intrusive.
- Must be able to deliver plates and food and clear tables
- Must be dressed neatly and well groomed in company approved uniform at all times
- Must be able to operate P.O.S. system, make change correctly and make credit card transactions accurately
- Must be able to calmly respond to angry guests and notify a Manager
- Must be able to read and write notes to hearing-impaired guests
- Must be able to read menus to sight-impaired guests
- Must be able to verbalize menu items clearly to guests while taking their orders or responding to their request
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be able to stand and walk during the entire shift
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and wipe counters/tables