Server / Waiter – Plano Location
Location: Plano, TX
- Greets guests with a genuine smile, builds rapport and ensures an enjoyable, quality dining experience.
- Looks for visual and verbal cues to identify the experience the guest wants and customizes the service to meet those expectations.
- Promptly and accurately takes food and beverage requests from guests.
- Ensures expedient service of food and beverages to the guest.
- Frequently checks up on the guests and uses visual cues to provide silent service as appropriate.
- Learns Fat Ni BBQ menu and beverages, expertly recommend and upsells items.
- IDs all guests ordering alcoholic beverages who appear to be 40 years old or younger.
- Follows all Fat Ni BBQ Service Style Standards.
- Accurately rings all orders into the POS system while simultaneously interacting with guests when applicable.
- Practices conversational ordering by mentioning current promotional features.
A Fat Ni BBQ Server must be able to carry natural conversation with guests without sounding scripted or intrusive.
- Must be able to deliver plates and food and clear tables
- Must be dressed neatly and well groomed in company approved uniform at all times
- Must be able to operate P.O.S. system, make change correctly and make credit card transactions accurately
- Must be able to calmly respond to angry guests and notify a Manager
- Must be able to read and write notes to hearing-impaired guests
- Must be able to read menus to sight-impaired guests
- Must be able to verbalize menu items clearly to guests while taking their orders or responding to their request
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be able to stand and walk during the entire shift
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop and wipe counters/tables